Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Prismacolors!

I got a box of Prismacolors! It was a bit early to open them, but my mom caught my dad eating his present, which was chocolate. After that, my mom urged me to open a gift so that we boyh would be even. But my dad wanted to teach me patience. I am not very patient, so they usually have to put gifts under the tree right before we open them. At parties, they put the gifts that say 'Kat' on them somewhere where I won't find them. So anyways, I got a box of a lot of Prismacolors so I started doodling. The cow turned out yellow, unfortunately. I haven't posted a dress in the last couple days, so I'm almost finished with a Holiday gown. On the poll I saw that most of you wanted a really Christmasy dress, I will draw it after I'm finished with the one I am working on now. By the way, we didn't go to Tampa FL, we went to Orlando FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have one of the accounts they list below, just click Anonymous or Name and URL. You don't have to type in your URL on that one, though.